Anti-Money Laundering Consultancy
- Advising on best practice for undertaking a Risk Based Approach in AML and help to identify organisational specific risk
- Comprehensive advice and guidance in respect of individual transactions and business relationships including the reporting of suspicious activity
- Help in developing CDD policies procedures in relation to dealing with high risk clients including ‘Politically Exposed Persons’, Financial Sanctions and the identification of beneficial ownership
- Provide ongoing advice and assistance in liaising with law enforcement and the various regulators on a case by case basis
- Typical response time to any AML queries are between 1-2 hours and always within 24 hours
- A set annual consultancy fee regardless of how many occasions the firm is required to advise on financial crime matters.